MoleaerTM (Latin for tiny air) develops industrial scale nanobubble generators to enhance a wide range of processes, enabling a radical change in the economics of indoor farming, metal separation, wastewater treatment and oil recovery.
Our plug-and-play nanobubble generator is the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. These generators produce trillions of nanobubbles each less then 200nm in diameter. Bubbles of this size exhibit extraordinary properties including neutral buoyancy, a strong negative surface charge, and an enormous surface area per unit volume. Moleaer’s nanobubble technology helps farms grow more crops, mining companies recover more valuable resources with less chemicals and industries efficiently treat water and wastewater. In the Oil & Gas industry we focus on chemical free oxidation to reduce produced water recycling costs and improve water quality as well as improving oil recovery rates through enhanced floatation.
We are looking for a smart, curious, and driven Technical Service Manager to enhance and grow the Company’s understanding of the unique properties and benefits of nanobubbles in produced water treatment, oil recovery and other possible applications within the E&P space.
- Lead Moleaer’s Technical Service efforts in the Permian Basin by providing end-to-end customer technical service from sales qualification through installation and after-market support.
- Support Company in identifying additional performance benefits to enhance Moleaer’s value proposition and system advantages within the Company’s initial target produced water applications by:
- Identifying critical questions that need answered
- Designing appropriate experiments
- Implementing measurable data collection methods
- Reviewing and interpreting data to Senior Management
- Execute and continue to improve upon, with the support of Moleaer’s management, the Company’s “Go-to-Market” sales strategy within the Permian Basin based on the Company’s success to date.
- Conduct Field Pilots, where and when appropriate, within Produced Water and other Oil & Gas applications
- Support business development efforts, and other functions when appropriate, in identifying new applications and market opportunities for Moleaer and its Nanobubble Generators
- Provide appropriate direction to Product Development teams for new product introductions and product improvements based on customer experiences and market needs
- Conduct customer “lunch and learns” and other customer technical trainings
- Develop and prepare technical / commercial proposals with the support of Business Development team
- Draft White Paper for Conference and Trade Journals and present results at relevant industry trade shows
- Provide technical mentorship and training to future Technical Service team in respect to use of Moleaer Nanobubble Generators
- Provide training and day-to-day support to strategic partners, agents and distributors that can help company achieve sales targets within the Company’s target geographies and applications
- Travel 60%+ of the time
Education / Training / Experience
- Five (5) years of work experience in produced water treatment, oxidation, floatation or similar fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Chemical Preferred
- Fluent in English– spoken and written
- Lives or willing to relocate to West Texas or Southeast New Mexico
- Prior work experience selling, installing or servicing equipment or chemicals to Oil & Gas industry, preferably upstream and water focused
- An understanding of engineering issues surrounding produced water processes
- Demonstrated ability to work with Process Engineering staff and understand risk management
- Work experience involving travel, communication with other company departments, and direct customer communications
General Skills / Abilities
- Proven attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle problems in the field as they occur including communicating with customers in a reassuring way
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and productively in remote locations with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to always improve verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Willing to travel, efficiently and economically, as required to meet job requirements (some weekend travel required)
Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting up to 25 Kg, computer operation, frequent travel as required by air/rail/auto, ability to work in an office, manufacturing, and jobsite environment.Technical Service Manager – Produced Water – TX/NM: Apply Now