MoleaerTM (Latin for tiny air) develops industrial-scale nanobubble systems that deliver extraordinary improvements in sustainable food production, chemical-free water treatment and efficient resource recovery.
The Company’s plug-and-play nanobubble generators have been independently validated as the most efficient gas injection technology available to infuse virtually any gas into any liquid. Moleaer’s nanobubble generators (inject two forms of gas, dissolved + suspended) by forming trillions of nano-sized bubbles in water. These bubbles which are 2500x smaller than a grain of salt, exhibit extraordinary properties including neutral buoyancy, high negative surface charge, and strong oxidation potential. These characteristics enable Moleaer to deliver an easily-implemented, chemical-free, sustainable and cost-effective solution to customers seeking to improve food production, water treatment and natural resource recovery.
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Moleaer is currently seeking a senior mechanical engineer for its product engineering team. The position reports to the Director of Product Engineering and is responsible for new product development and value engineering of Moleaer’s nanobubble generator systems.
- In-depth knowledge of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
- Flow systems design experience: Pump/compressor selection, flow calculations, instrumentation, valving, and system assembly.
- Design and build test fixtures. Write and executes test plans.
- Experienced in Drafting and 3D modeling (2 years minimum): SolidWorks preferred. Other 3D modeling software are acceptable
- Material selection and BOMs
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics
- Able to manage time in a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with DFMEA, DFA and DFM.
- PLC programming knowledge
- Experienced in sustaining engineering practices and ECOs.
- Experienced in root cause analysis and corrective actions (RCA)
- Knowledge of plastic joints, hardware, and PVC piping.
Education and experience
- S in Mechanical engineering from an accredited knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of mechanical engineering experience or 3 years with a master’s degree in a relate field.
- US citizens or permanent residents. Company does not provide visa sponsorship
Relocation assistance: None.
Travel: Less than 10%.Senior Mechanical Engineer / Design Engineer: Apply Now