Marketing Communications Manager with Content / Copywriting Expertise
Moleaer™ is an American-based nanobubble technology company with a mission to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect water, food, and natural resources. Moleaer established the nanobubble industry in the U.S. by developing the first nanobubble generator that can perform cost-effectively at municipal and industrial scale. Through partnerships with universities, Moleaer has proven that nanobubbles can solve complex challenges in agriculture, horticulture, aquaculture, wastewater, aquatic management, and resource recovery. Moleaer has deployed nanobubble generators at more than 700 customer sites worldwide in 32 countries on six continents since 2016. To learn more, visit: www.Moleaer.com
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
About the Role:
Moleaer is seeking a marketing manager with expertise in digital content marketing and copywriting that possesses a passion for environmental technology. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and Public Relations and will collaborate with product, engineering, local and international sales teams, agencies and external partners to develop content, copy and execute marketing activities that engage target audiences across the B2B marketing funnel.
This position will spearhead and assist in the development, production and execution of presentations, new website content, brochures, manuals and guides, sales materials, case studies, blogs, publication articles/editorial, white papers, social media content, copy, emails, tradeshows, webinars, virtual events, video production, paid media campaigns in digital, social media, print and other mediums, and public relations activity and other marketing activities.
- Work with marketing, engineering, sales and product teams to develop and produce marketing, sales and customer materials including, presentations, webinars, case studies, blogs, emails, social media content, diagrams, graphics, videos, advertisements (print and digital), brochures, manuals, data sheets, fact sheets, and other sales, marketing and customer collateral that aligns with customer and industry vertical needs and connects to inbound marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assist with day to day PR activities including editing and routing press releases and articles, drafting articles and other content,
- Create content independently and with internal and external partners (blogs, case studies, whitepapers, email, social media, and interactive pieces)
- Assist in the development and management of strategic content frameworks, marketing calendars, and industry and corporate marketing and PR campaigns, partnering with agencies, design resources, sales, engineering and strategy team to plan and execute on deadline and on budget
- Manage translations into multiple languages; organization and distribution of new content to internal and external partners.
- Social Media calendar management, posting, engagement and optimization
- Manage overall marketing calendar
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans in multiple markets around the world, including North America, Latin America, EU, MENA, and other markets.
- Campaign analytics and metrics analysis and reporting via HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other ad campaign manager tools.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Degree and/or experience in agronomy, biology, plant physiology, chemistry or other science field preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Advanced in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable wearing many hats and working in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment; able to work independently with minimal supervision; self-starter with experience working in small teams
- Must have experience with mass email communication and campaign management, and CRM software. HubSpot experience a huge plus.
- Analytics experience in Google Analytics and digital / social advertising platforms
- Bilingual Spanish / English plus other languages strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of SEO (search engine optimization)
- Graphic design skills a major plus
- Experience managing agencies and freelances a major plus
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.