Moleaer (Latin for tiny air) is a start-up technology company that integrates nano scale materials into proprietary technologies to develop highly efficient and simple solutions for transferring gas into liquids.
Moleaer is looking for a Buyer/Planner to join our team to source/buy raw materials for building Nanobubble Generators as well as planning the manufacturing floor based off of MRP and material availability. The Buyer/Planner will be working in a dynamic fast-paced and often uncertain environment where there are NPI buying/build requests, as well as scheduling the low volume, medium variation product mix manufacturing floor.
- Generates, adjusts and expedites purchase orders based on the MRP
- Issue requests for quotes/proposals (RFQ/RFP) and select best source consistent with cost, quality and delivery requirements for electronic and mechanical components
- Ability to evaluate bid responses, negotiate price, delivery schedules, and place purchase orders
- Work with suppliers on rejected material and
- Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods/services
- Act as liaison between suppliers and departments to resolve procurement related problems.
- Monitor supplier performance and take corrective action as necessary.
- Resolve invoice issues
- Generate on-going cost savings and participates with product development teams for sourcing material
- Perform other procurement tasks and projects as assigned
- Develop the production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory
- Analyze and identify risks associated with the Production Plan, including manufacturing lead times
- Coordinate with Sales/Customer Service to ensure specific customer requirements are accurately captured on Work Orders and communicated to the production team
- Keeps Sales/Customer Service/Production team updated on status of orders
- Provides weekly production plan consistent with the company capacity and sales forecast
- Proactively identify potential production problems
- Maintain Inventory levels consistent with production requirements and targeted inventory
- Ensures accuracy of inventory counts by reviewing material in system and identifies discrepancies in inventory taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future
- Comprehensive knowledge of Supply Chain operations with advanced analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Previous MRP/ERP planning experience
- APICS certification preferred
- Strong computer proficiency (Project, MRP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MRP)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Coordinate product scheduling by creating and maintaining computerized schedule for products, receiving input from staff indicating customer orders or forecasts for planned inventory items
- Plans ordering of raw materials by driving MRP requirements for raw material and executes purchase order release to supplier
- Ensures material availability by interacting with appropriate personnel, obtaining material by manufacturing start date by expediting, use of shortage reports and open order reports
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.