Water Quality Laboratory Technician
Moleaer (Latin for tiny air) is the leading manufacturer of industrial-scale nanobubble systems. Compared to larger bubbles, nanobubbles injected in water possess several unique characteristics including neutral buoyancy, oxidative properties and a strong negative surface charge. As such, they interact with compounds in water, but do not rise to the surface and burst. In fact, nanobubbles can remain stable in saturated solutions for months. These unique properties provide several benefits to customers including extremely efficient gas transfer and improved water quality.
The company's mission is to provide highly efficient gas transfer, physical separation, and oxidation solutions to enhance our customer’s production and treatment processes. Moleaer’s nanobubble generators can improve process efficiency, enhance water quality and reduce operational expenses across a wide range of applications including greenhouse crop production, water and wastewater treatment, resource recovery, and algae mitigation.
We are looking for a smart, curious, and driven laboratory technician to join our Application Engineering Team as we continue to grow our understanding of the differentiated value that nanobubbles provide across a variety of applications.
- Support the application engineering team in executing laboratory experiments.
- Experiments will include the use of the following equipment:
- UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
- Moleaer Nanobubble Generators
- Malvern NanoSight
- Conduct oxygen transfer efficiency and nanobubble testing of Moleaer’s product line.
- Ensure smooth operation of laboratory functions by managing laboratory inventory and maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Further the company’s fundamental knowledge on the quickly developing the field of nanobubbles
Education / Training / Experience
- Associates or Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry or related field.
- Applicants actively pursuing a degree will also be considered.
- Direct experience in conducting scientific research and performing laboratory experiments.
- Familiarity with analytical chemistry techniques and common biological and chemical laboratory methods.
- Knowledge of safe laboratory practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills (English).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Experience with oxygen transfer experimental protocols.
- Self-starter with experience working in small teams.
- Creative problem solver.
- Experience implementing and following safe laboratory practices.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.