MoleaerTM (Latin for tiny air) develops industrial-scale nanobubble systems that deliver extraordinary improvements in sustainable food production, chemical-free water treatment and efficient resource recovery.
The Company’s plug-and-play nanobubble generators have been independently validated as the most efficient gas injection technology available to infuse virtually any gas into any liquid. Moleaer’s nanobubble generators (inject two forms of gas, dissolved + suspended) by forming trillions of nano-sized bubbles in water. These bubbles which are 2500x smaller than a grain of salt, exhibit extraordinary properties including neutral buoyancy, high negative surface charge, and strong oxidation potential. These characteristics enable Moleaer to deliver an easily-implemented, chemical-free, sustainable and cost-effective solution to customers seeking to improve food production, water treatment and natural resource recovery.
The company's mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources.
Moleaer is currently seeking a Quality Engineer within Production & Operations. The position reports to the Senior Operations Manager and is responsible for establishing & implementing Moleaer’s quality control processes & procedures to ensure the Company delivers high quality products to its customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop testing & inspection procedures for finished goods & incoming materials.
- Validate all finished goods before shipment
- Implement quality procedures & train staff accordingly
- Function as internal audit for assembly proficiency. Ensure product is built to specification.
- Determine defects in product through root cause analysis. Use findings to educate & train team to minimize future defects.
- Document raw material non-conformance & corrective actions. Communicate issues & needs with vendors.
- Collaborate daily with all team members with focus of improving product.
- Minimum five years in quality position in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum two years working with electro-mechanical assembly
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with management & peers
- Understanding of customer’s needs
Education and experience
- BS in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution. Other technical disciplines will also be considered.
- US citizens or permanent residents. Company does not provide visa sponsorship
Relocation assistance: None.
Travel: Less than 10%.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.