Application & Sales Engineer - Spain
MoleaerTM develops industrial scale nanobubble generators to enhance a wide range of processes. Our mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources. Nanobubbles are extremely small gas bubbles that have several unique physical properties. These properties make nanobubbles a superior aeration method for a number of applications around the world, enabling a radical change in the economics of horticulture, metal separation, wastewater treatment and oil recovery.
Moleaer's market leading nanobubble generators are the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. These simple-to-install systems enable customers to rapidly improve productivity with minimal effort. Moleaer's nanobubble technology helps farms grow more crops, oil and mining companies recover more valuable resources, and industries treat water and wastewater more cost-effectively.
Our core values are people first, quality products, and continuous innovation.
We are looking for a smart, curious, and driven Applications & Sales Engineer In Spain to enhance the Company's understanding of the unique properties and benefits of nanobubbles across when applied in Agriculture, Horticulture and Aquatic Management and such other applications the company starts to develop.
- Support customers with Field Service issues that include installations, troubleshooting and other customer issues
- Support Sales team with preparing any technical / commercial proposals including assistance in design/integration of Moleaer’s product in new or existing water technical installations
- Conduct Field Pilots, where and when appropriate, to enhance Company's understanding of Moleaer's value proposition for specific applications and customers
- Develop or optimize designs of treatment systems to take advantage of Moleaer Nanobubble Generators
- Determine technical benefits and define technical value proposition of Nanobubbles and/or Moleaer's systems within the Company's target applications of Agriculture and Aquatic Management.
- Develop materials / program / tools to train Sales People and Partners on advantages of Moleaer system within these applications
- Implementing measurable data collection method
- Identify new applications and market opportunities for Moleaer and its Nanobubble Generators
- Provide appropriate direction to Product Development teams for new product introductions and product improvements and specifications to Product Development based on customer experiences and market needs
- Provide technical mentorship and training to future Technical Service team and Sales team in respect to use of Moleaer Nanobubble Generators in existing or known applications
- Main markets will be Spain & Portugal
- Travel 30%+ of the time
Education / Training / Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Five (5) years of experience working in Agriculture/Horticulture, Aquatic Management or Wastewater Treatment with focus on equipment and technology.
- Superior writing and spoken communication skills (Spanish & English)
- Experience with water systems, water treatment, aeration, oxidation or similar fields
- Direct experience working for an equipment manufacturing company
- Confident using tools & equipment
- Passionate about plant physiology
- Work experience involving travel, communication with other company departments, and direct customer communications
- Design skills applying 2D and/or 3D toolsets like Solidworks or CAD
- Preferably living in the South of Spain
- Languages like German, Dutch or French is a plus
What we offer
- A very energetic job in a fast growing and innovative international company
- A team of highly educated and skilled colleagues and an informal work atmosphere
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Freedom and flexibility in working hours and working from home/office
- Full time
- Place of employment is Spain
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information with regards to this job application you can also contact Michiel de Jong, Business Development Director Europe +31646711751
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.