Technical Sales Manager - Spain
MoleaerTM develops industrial scale nanobubble generators to enhance a wide range of processes. Our mission is to unlock the full potential of nanobubbles to enhance and protect our water, food, and natural resources. Nanobubbles are extremely small gas bubbles that have several unique physical properties. These properties make nanobubbles a superior aeration method for a number of applications around the world, enabling a radical change in the economics of horticulture, metal separation, wastewater treatment and oil recovery.
Moleaer's market leading nanobubble generators are the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. These simple-to-install systems enable customers to rapidly improve productivity with minimal effort. Moleaer's nanobubble technology helps farms grow more crops, oil and mining companies recover more valuable resources, and industries treat water and wastewater more cost-effectively.
We are looking for a focused, enthusiastic and driven Technical Sales Manager in Spain. The candidate will drive Sales and develop relationships with individuals and public and private entities that are engaged in the Agriculture/Horticulture and Water Treatment industry and other target industries the Company has identified, mainly in Spain and Portugal. He will support customers, distributors and independent contractors with sales materials and educate them on the proper use of Company’s products. The candidate likes to be traveling and to pro-actively develop and maintain relationships and markets. The job will provide a high level of freedom, responsibility and ability to grow on a (inter)personal level.
- Extend the company’s customer base in Agriculture/Horticulture and Water Treatment in Spain & Portugal.
- Build and maintain a valued partner network
- Develop materials / program / tools to train salespeople and partners on advantages of Moleaers’ products within these applications
- Drive sales both direct and indirect through Channel Partners
- Determine technical benefits and define technical value proposition of Nanobubbles and/or Moleaer's products within the Company's target applications of Agriculture/Horticulture and Water Treatment
- Identify new applications and market opportunities for Moleaer and its Nanobubble Generators
- Provide appropriate direction to Product Development teams for new product introductions and product improvements and specifications to Product Development based on customer experiences and market needs
- Travel 30%+ of the time
Education / Training / Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Water Management, Agriculture/Horticulture
- Five (5) years of sales experience working in Agriculture/Horticulture and/or Water Treatment with focus on consultative selling
- Proven track record of being a self-starter, pro-actively building and expanding sales
- Proven network in the target markets in Spain
- Superior writing and spoken communication skills (Spanish & English)
- Experience with water systems, water treatment, aeration, oxidation or similar fields
- Direct experience working for an equipment manufacturing company
- Passionate about plant physiology
- Work experience involving travel, communication with other company departments, and direct customer communications
- Preferably living in the South of Spain
- Languages like German, Dutch or French is a plus
What we offer
- A very energetic job in a fast growing and innovative international company
- A team of highly educated and skilled colleagues and an informal work atmosphere
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Freedom and flexibility in working hours and working from home/office
- Full time
- Place of employment is Spain
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. For additional information with regards to this job application you can also contact Michiel de Jong, Business Development Director Europe +31646711751
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.