Business Development Manager – Oil & Gas
MoleaerTM (Latin for tiny air) develops industrial scale nanobubble generators to enhance a wide range of processes, enabling a radical change in the economics of indoor farming, metal separation, wastewater treatment and oil recovery.
Our plug-and-play nanobubble generator is the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. These generators produce trillions of nanobubbles each less then 200nm in diameter. Bubbles of this size exhibit extraordinary properties including neutral buoyancy, a strong negative surface charge, and an enormous surface area per unit volume. Moleaer’s nanobubble technology helps farms grow more crops, mining companies recover more valuable resources with less chemicals and industries efficiently treat water and wastewater.
In the Oil & Gas industry we focus on chemical free oxidation to reduce produced water recycling costs and improve water quality as well as improving oil recovery rates through enhanced floatation.
We are looking for an energetic, curious, and driven commercial leader to drive the Company’s sales efforts in the O&G market. You will work closely with every member of the team including executive management. You will have a voice and be responsible for delivering work that you are proud of and solves customer problems.
- Execute and continue to improve upon, with the support of Moleaer’s management and sales team, the Company’s “Go-to-Market” sales strategy for existing and new nanobubble generation products with in the O&G space across Texas, New Mexico and other parts of the US & Canada.
- Focus on direct sales of the Company’s Nanobubble Generators across the O&G industry by identifying and managing sales opportunities through Moleaer’s commercial process
- Identify, train, manage and occasionally terminate channel partners, where appropriate.
- Be an integral part of the Company’s new product introductions for upstream and downstream O&G applications.
- Identify and structure relationships with strategic partners, agents and distributors that can help company achieve sales targets within the Company’s target geographies and applications
- Communicate Moleaer’s sales and technical concepts clearly to regional EPCs/OEMs, Engineering Consulting firms, and E&Ps
- Identify and hire additional personnel/resources to grow sales within the market
Education / Training / Experience
- Five (5) years of work experience in produced water treatment, off-shore or refinery treatment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Petroleum or Chemical Preferred
- Fluent in English– spoken and written
- Lives in Texas
- Prior work experience selling equipment or chemicals to Oil & Gas industry, preferably upstream and water focused
- An understanding of engineering issues surrounding produced water processes
- Demonstrated ability to work with Process Engineering staff and understand risk management
- Work experience involving travel, communication with other company departments, and direct customer communications
General Skills / Abilities
- Proven attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle problems in the field as they occur including communicating with customers in a reassuring way
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and productively in remote locations with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to always improve verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Willing to travel, efficiently and economically, as required to meet job requirements (some weekend travel required)
Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting up to 25 Kg, computer operation, frequent travel as required by air/rail/auto, ability to work in an office, manufacturing, and jobsite environment.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.