Business Development Manager – Western Region / Oxidation Vertical Leader
Moleaer (Latin for tiny air) is the first company to develop and commercialize industrial scale nanobubble aeration systems. Nanobubbles are unique in that they are neutrally buoyant and carry a strong surface charge. This combination allows them to stay suspended in water, resulting in an extremely high rate of gas transfer.
The company's mission is to provide highly efficient aeration and oxidation solutions to our customers that enhance production and treatment while lowering OPEX and CAPEX costs. Moleaer’s Nanobubble Generators can improve productivity, water quality, and eliminate maintenance expenses across a wide range of applications ranging from crop production (demonstrated 25 to 50% increase in yields) to water treatment (chemical free elimination of algae and toxins)
We are looking for an energetic, curious, and driven commercial leader to drive the Company’s sales efforts in the Western Region of the U.S. while leading national strategic efforts in oxidation applications within the Aquatic Management, Horticulture and Water treatment markets. You will work closely with every member of the team including executive management. You will have a voice and be responsible for delivering work that you are proud of and solves customer problems.
- Execute and continue to improve upon, with the support of Moleaer’s management and sales team, the Company’s “Go-to-Market” sales strategy for existing and new nanobubble generation products for Oxidation applications based on the Company’s success to date.
- Focus on direct sales of the Company’s Nanobubble Generators across the Western Region by identifying and managing sales opportunities through Moleaer’s commercial process
- Identify, train, manage and occasionally terminate channel partners, where appropriate, across the region.
- Be an integral part of the Company’s new product introductions for Water/Wastewater, Aquatic Management and Agriculture applications
- Identify and structure relationships with strategic partners, agents and distributors that can help company achieve sales targets within the Company’s target geographies and applications
- Communicate Moleaer’s sales and technical concepts clearly to regional EPCs/OEMs, Engineering Consulting firms, and Horticulture Owner / Operators
- Identify and hire additional personnel/resources to grow regional sales
Education / Training / Experience
- 7+ years in a commercial role within the Water Treatment markets, specifically oxidation applications, with experience introducing technical products or engineered solutions to customers and channel partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
- Fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Lives on the West Coast (Major Metropolitan area preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish – spoken and written
- Extensive experience selling either chemical or capital forms of oxidation treatment technologies such as ozone
- Ability to cold call regularly on other potential customers
- An understanding of engineering issues surrounding gas transfer and water treatment and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work with Application/Process Engineering staff and understand risk management
General Skills / Abilities
- Proven attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle problems in the field as they occur including communicating with customers in a reassuring way
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and productively in remote locations with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to always improve verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Willing to travel, efficiently and economically, as required to meet job requirements (some weekend travel required)
Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting up to 25 Kg, computer operation, frequent travel as required by air/rail/auto, ability to work in an office, manufacturing, and jobsite environment.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.